Saturday, June 13, 2009

Telus Mobility Number

Sphere: Related Content

Here's one about a Telus Mobility number. Really I should say here's how Telus Mobility did a number on him:

As a Telus customer for almost a year, I am very unhappy to say that my phone has consistently been giving me a lot of problems with reception, battery life, display problems, and sometimes I don't even receive calls or messages. When I called Telus on Tuesday July 4, 2006 for the first time, I was put of hold for 15 minutes until I finally hung up. Later that day I called again and talked to another representative, Carol. I told her the problem that I was having and explained that I had already sent the phone to be repaired once before with the same problems recurring.

This cellular phone is under warranty and I am regretting having a Telus phone, I would like someone to review this complaint. As a paying client, I feel as if my concerns are not taken seriously, please get back to me with respect to this urgent matter. If I did not need the use of a cellular phone, I would not have purchased one, I am a very, very unhappy customer.

You can read the original telus mobility complaint here:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/telus-mobility-c517.html

No comments:

Welcome to Telus Mobility Review

This blog is dedicated to sharing your real experiences with Telus Canada, Telus Mobility, MyTelusMobility, and anything about Telus.

Do you have a Telus customer service or Telus customer support story (or nightmare) to tell? Now you have a special place to project your voice to thousands of Canadians who might be considering a Telus cell phone. Please enjoy this blog and post your story, rant, or anything you find on the web that you think is relevant.

If you like this blog and think more people should be reading it, here's what to do:

1. Tell your friends
2. Link to us from your blog (we will link to yours too)
3. Don't have a blog? Make a blog and link to us

Note: Posts on this site are the opinions of people who originally wrote them and do not represent the opinion of telusmobility-review.blogspot.com.

Your Comments

Please keep your comments clean and well written. I plan to keep comments posted (both good and bad) as they relate to Telus. I will not tolerate any hate messages or excessive use of profanity.