Monday, March 3, 2008

Telus Blues

Sphere: Related Content

telus took over three months to send me my first bill, and it came at Xmas. I emailed, phoned, (that damn cyborg thing)and they would not acknowledge they screwed up. My phone # was not even recognized by the cyborg. At first I was calm and believed they would clear it up as they said my bill would soon be sent. Well I found out differently. So I make a payment, and then in early Jan. I get the second bill, and the day after a notice that they’re unhooking my phone in two weeks if I don’t pay off the bill. If the idiots would of sent it on time I would of paid it.

Angry as I was I let my telus pay & Talk Cell run out, and will go to another company, maybe Virgin Mobile. I got a calling card (not telus) and make long distance calls with it. I drastically have reduced the amount of money I’m giving them. Now I’m researching for a different high-speed hookup service.
There are a lot of people angry with this so-called phone company. Some companies have poor customer service, telus doesn’t have such a thing.
If you have to call them and have to talk to that stupid cyborg thing, when they say this call may be recorded, let loose and let them know what you really think, someone has to listen to it, not that it will solve anything, but it’s at least one way to send them your message. Emails, faxes, phone calls, letters, boycotting their products, whatever we can do to let these greedy con artists that we are fed up with the way they do business!



http://www.grandinite.com/2005/08/23/hate-telus-vent-here/

No comments:

Welcome to Telus Mobility Review

This blog is dedicated to sharing your real experiences with Telus Canada, Telus Mobility, MyTelusMobility, and anything about Telus.

Do you have a Telus customer service or Telus customer support story (or nightmare) to tell? Now you have a special place to project your voice to thousands of Canadians who might be considering a Telus cell phone. Please enjoy this blog and post your story, rant, or anything you find on the web that you think is relevant.

If you like this blog and think more people should be reading it, here's what to do:

1. Tell your friends
2. Link to us from your blog (we will link to yours too)
3. Don't have a blog? Make a blog and link to us

Note: Posts on this site are the opinions of people who originally wrote them and do not represent the opinion of telusmobility-review.blogspot.com.

Your Comments

Please keep your comments clean and well written. I plan to keep comments posted (both good and bad) as they relate to Telus. I will not tolerate any hate messages or excessive use of profanity.