Monday, March 3, 2008

Telus Credit Evaporated...

Sphere: Related Content

I had a credit with telus after I closed my account – I figured they would send me a letter telling me this, and how to go about collecting my OVERPAYMENT. They did not, instead they took it upon themselves to simply eliminate my credit (almost $100) – by just converting my balance to $0. Oh..and didn’t even tell me. I had to sign in to telus.ca one day to see what was going on – only to see it was wiped out. Nice huh? Think they would have done that if I owed them money when I closed my account? They are useless!



http://www.grandinite.com/2005/08/23/hate-telus-vent-here/

No comments:

Welcome to Telus Mobility Review

This blog is dedicated to sharing your real experiences with Telus Canada, Telus Mobility, MyTelusMobility, and anything about Telus.

Do you have a Telus customer service or Telus customer support story (or nightmare) to tell? Now you have a special place to project your voice to thousands of Canadians who might be considering a Telus cell phone. Please enjoy this blog and post your story, rant, or anything you find on the web that you think is relevant.

If you like this blog and think more people should be reading it, here's what to do:

1. Tell your friends
2. Link to us from your blog (we will link to yours too)
3. Don't have a blog? Make a blog and link to us

Note: Posts on this site are the opinions of people who originally wrote them and do not represent the opinion of telusmobility-review.blogspot.com.

Your Comments

Please keep your comments clean and well written. I plan to keep comments posted (both good and bad) as they relate to Telus. I will not tolerate any hate messages or excessive use of profanity.