Friday, March 7, 2008

Telus Mobility BC

Sphere: Related Content

Wow would this ever be tough to swallow:

I had a contract with telus mobilty for three years. My phone broke after 2 and a half months, so they were "kind" enough to set it up so calls from my phone would be forwarded to my new number. My contract expired in dec. and they continued to bill me. When i phoned them they informed me that i was supposed to call them to cancel my service, and that i was supposed to know this already, even though they addmitted that they do not send customers any info informing them that they must do so.

They would not give me a refund because i had the automatic call forwarding on that they set-up for me, regardless of wether or not my phone was active. funny how i always thought that getting billed for something that you did not want, agree to, or get was a scam, but they claim it is done legally. gotta love the laws.

Timo

kitchener, British Columbia

Canada

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/wireless/telus-mobility-complaint-%11-consumer%11wireless-2003011148317.html

No comments:

Welcome to Telus Mobility Review

This blog is dedicated to sharing your real experiences with Telus Canada, Telus Mobility, MyTelusMobility, and anything about Telus.

Do you have a Telus customer service or Telus customer support story (or nightmare) to tell? Now you have a special place to project your voice to thousands of Canadians who might be considering a Telus cell phone. Please enjoy this blog and post your story, rant, or anything you find on the web that you think is relevant.

If you like this blog and think more people should be reading it, here's what to do:

1. Tell your friends
2. Link to us from your blog (we will link to yours too)
3. Don't have a blog? Make a blog and link to us

Note: Posts on this site are the opinions of people who originally wrote them and do not represent the opinion of telusmobility-review.blogspot.com.

Your Comments

Please keep your comments clean and well written. I plan to keep comments posted (both good and bad) as they relate to Telus. I will not tolerate any hate messages or excessive use of profanity.