Monday, March 3, 2008

Telus Sucks on Facebook

Sphere: Related Content

I was wondering... how is Telus faring on facebook? What a suprise, there are pages and pages of anti-Telus groups. The largest one, called Telus Sucks, has more than 400 members. You can visit these pages here:

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=hate+telus&init=q

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=telus+sucks&n=-1&k=400000000010&init=r

I'm sure there are more if you really look. My favorite post so far is this one:

"Yep. my Dad just bought a phone as a gift for someone, turns out they already had one, now they won't let him out of the contract. The box is still unopened, and hasn't used a second on the plan. Now they want 700$ to terminate the contract.Way to take advantage of a 70 year old man who can barely speak english Telus. Good job!"

Way to go Telus - Barf.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

2 hour waits for service then i am positive i pressed 1 for English dropped calls in down town internet comes and goes i get the response sorry but we are up grading ???? for 3 years ?? oh yes has anybody seen a telus office??or is it just like canadian banks and head office is out of country so they do not have to pay any taxes .... well bend over and welcome to canada

Unknown said...

Bastards charged me $60 to reconnect my cell phone (and my sons on the same plan)... today they disconnected it again.... guess what? Another $60, I am getting raped by these son of a bitches and there is NOTHING I can do about it until this dumbass contract ends!

I remember it when you guys had the monopoly and I hope you all get laid off and replaced by that stupid voice command prompt.

BTW, get some smarter customer service reps that actually speak ENGLISH!

Anonymous said...

I have been with them for more than 4 years. According to the old project, I would get my phone relaced for free in another two more years. However, they terminate that programe recently, and the reason is "no value added for customer. Great Job!!

Anonymous said...

Telus has the worst customer service i have ever seen out of any company and they dont care.

Welcome to Telus Mobility Review

This blog is dedicated to sharing your real experiences with Telus Canada, Telus Mobility, MyTelusMobility, and anything about Telus.

Do you have a Telus customer service or Telus customer support story (or nightmare) to tell? Now you have a special place to project your voice to thousands of Canadians who might be considering a Telus cell phone. Please enjoy this blog and post your story, rant, or anything you find on the web that you think is relevant.

If you like this blog and think more people should be reading it, here's what to do:

1. Tell your friends
2. Link to us from your blog (we will link to yours too)
3. Don't have a blog? Make a blog and link to us

Note: Posts on this site are the opinions of people who originally wrote them and do not represent the opinion of telusmobility-review.blogspot.com.

Your Comments

Please keep your comments clean and well written. I plan to keep comments posted (both good and bad) as they relate to Telus. I will not tolerate any hate messages or excessive use of profanity.